With great pleasure Polytechnic in Pozega (Croatia); DAAAM International Vienna (Austria) and Faculty of Economics Uzhhorod National University (Ukraine) are announcing Call for papers for: 8th International Conference “Vallis Aurea: Focus on Tourism & Rural Development“ which will take place 08-10th September 2022 in Pozega, Croatia. Co-organizers of conference are Croatian Chamber of Commerce and European Hygienic Engineering and Design Group.
The scope of the Conference covers scientific, technological and practical concepts concerning research and development in field of social, biotechnical and technical sciences, offering a unique opportunity for experts to meet and exchange ideas, with focus on tourism and rural development.
All full papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings Book with ISSN reference. The official languages of the Conference are Croatian or English. Selected papers will be published in International Journal Vallis Aurea, indexed in databases.
- 1st March 2022 – Abstract submission
- 1st May 2022– Full paper submission
- 15th June 2022- Full paper submission after review
- 08-10th September 2022 – Conference dates
- Interdisciplinary social sciences
- Food technology
- Biomedicine and health
- Architecture and urban planning
- Civil engineering
- Computer science
- Electrical engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Traffic and transportation engineering
- Interdisciplinary engineering sciences
Place of Conference
International Conference & Journal Vallis Aurea
Vukovarska 17, 34000 Požega, Hrvatska
+385 34 312-719