With great pleasure Polytechnic in Pozega, Croatia and DAAAM International Vienna, Austria are announcing Call for papers for: 7th International Conference “Vallis Aurea: Focus on Research & Innovation“ which will take place 24-26th September 2020 in Pozega, Croatia. Co-organizers of conference are Croatian Chamber of Commerce and European Hygienic Engineering and Design Group.
The scope of the Conference covers scientific, technological and practical concepts concerning research and development in field of social, biotechnical and technical sciences, offering a unique opportunity for experts to meet and exchange ideas.
All full papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings Book with ISSN reference. The official languages of the Conference are Croatian or English. Selected papers will be published in International Journal Vallis Aurea.
- 15th February- abstract submission
- 20th April 2020 – full paper submission
- 1st June 2020- full paper submission after review
- 24-26th September 2020 – Conference Dates
- Interdisciplinary social sciences
- Food technology
- Biomedicine and health
- Architecture and urban planning
- Civil engineering
- Computer science
- Electrical engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Traffic and transportation engineering
- Interdisciplinary engineering sciences
Place of Conference
International Conference & Journal Vallis Aurea
Vukovarska 17, 34000 Požega, Hrvatska
+385 34 312-719